We must take action immediately to change course and put a stop to
this reckless culture of spending that has ruled Washington for far too long.”
The Financial Services Committee approved the following two bills:
H.R. 839, the HAMP Termination Act
H.R. 839, introduced by Rep. Patrick McHenry (NC), terminates Treasury’s authority to provide
new assistance under HAMP while preserving the contracts made prior to the bill’s enactment. H.R.
Listed below is the source materials for this page. The URL likely no longer works. To access the PDF download "1000 .gov PDF Dataset"
and look in the data/ directory for the PDF.
- Orginal URL: http://www.bachus.house.gov/index.php?view=article&catid=63%3A2011-press-releases&id=1087%3Acommittee-ends-two-ineffective-programs-and-stops-the-spending-of-30-billion&format=pdf&option=com_content&Itemid=134
- Web Archive: IYXYPBN2SRX7T52TZCA76GJNXJWDUMDC.pdf
- Orginal URL: https://parkplanning.nps.gov/showFile.cfm?projectID=11759&MIMEType=application%252Fpdf&filename=GOGA%5FCamera%5FReady%5FFEIS%5FEPA%5FFile%5FVolume%5F2%5FPart%5F2%2Epdf&sfid=262870
- Web Archive: Y34N44UQJPD6YLGSXDZREWUIXVBPNLZH.pdf
- Orginal URL: http://swrcb2.swrcb.ca.gov/water_issues/programs/tmdl/docs/303d_policydocs/129.pdf
- Web Archive: SYBT26QCMSRHEOFZDZM4TZ5CCJ6T34MF.pdf