By comparison, real
GDP growth in the United States was 0.7% and
private-sector employment declined by 0.7%. • The health care and social assistance industry
was the state’s largest small business and overall
employer in 2006 (Table 1). • Small businesses are a major force in the
state's net job change, as shown in Table 2. • The number of small employers in Missouri
was 121,350 in 2006, accounting for 97.8% of
the state's employers and 49.7% of its privatesector employment. (Source: U.S. Dept.
Listed below is the source materials for this page. The URL likely no longer works. To access the PDF download "1000 .gov PDF Dataset"
and look in the data/ directory for the PDF.
- Orginal URL: http://www.sba.gov/advo/research/profiles/09mo.pdf
- Web Archive: GF4OGED6DIFR5WHABHTLSTFV7656GKN3.pdf
- Orginal URL: https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/articles/MSSB_TtT_PG.pdf
- Web Archive: DOPBKNWBER76WVPP654XCUJGCQEGSOZY.pdf
- Orginal URL: http://pdw.hanford.gov/arpir/pdf.cfm?accession=1512160625
- Web Archive: SECTG7BZB6D4FVDAZNN2DTF2GGCAMTXE.pdf